- When you register with Touch Metric, we need to ask for information such as your name, company name, email address. We may also need your billing address and credit card information if you have chosen a paid account.
- Touch Metric uses the collected information for the following general purposes: to process and fulfill your order, billing, service improvement, and research.
- Touch Metric will not make any of the collected information available to anyone. We will never sell, rent, exchange or share your personal information with any third-parties.
- Touch Metric insures that all of your data remains private and confidential. Touch Metric will never use, sell, rent, exchange or share your data with any third-parties.
- Touch Metric will send a welcoming email to verify your new account. We will only email account holders for billing purposes. We will occasionally send out strictly product related announcements.
- Touch Metric uses a technology called "cookies" to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Touch Metric may set and access Touch Metric cookies on your computer, cookies are required to use any of Touch Metric's services.